A FLY FISHING AND FLY TYING BLOG FOR ALL PASSIONATE ANGLERS TO ENJOY THIS EVER CHANGING AND DEVELOPING SPORT

Sunday, January 13, 2019

Egg Yarn Nomad





Here is a great little streamer I have been using for a couple of seasons now on still water around Ireland and I have found it very successful indeed. I find it fishes best on a fast or slow glass sinking line and the most effective retrieve for me is sharp figure of eights. Your prime objective with this fly is to get as much movement into that tail as possible. 
I hope you have enjoyed reading this video and enjoy tying these flies; if you would like to stock up your boxes for this coming year make sure and contact me through Facebook or email. If you have any questions or queries please feel free to contact me. Also make sure and check out my website www.piscari-fly.com for all your tungsten beads, Dohiku barbless hooks, Tommi-fly products,the amazing Syndicate Fly Rods, Reels, leaders and much more. Thanks for reading.

Also check out my new YouTube channel for all my latest tying and hot tips. 

No comments:

Post a Comment